Community Membership Fees
Members must be 16 years of age.
Current students are free.
- Gym and Fitness Center Pass - $10
- Full Usage Pass - $20
(includes access to Gym, Fitness Center, Rock Climbing Room and Resistant Pools)
SAC Information Desk
Phone: 800-456-8675, 1484
Summer Hours start May 1Monday – Thursday 6:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The Canyon will be closed starting May 1 while it undergoes routine maintenance and route-setting. It will be operational again in early September.
Southwestern Michigan College’s SAC is THE place to be and be seen on our Dowagiac campus. And, the best part, as a student all activities are FREE!
The SAC also has:
- Three resistance pools
- Fitness Center
- An event theatre with a theater-size screen
- A gaming room complete with consoles and the latest games
- Pool, ping pong, and foosball tables
- Zollar Café and student lounge with large screen TV
- An outdoor patio
- WiFi access
- Racquetball courts
- Fitness classes, such as yoga, Body Pump, Zumba, and more!