Community Membership Fees
Members must be 16 years of age.
Current students are free.
- Gym and Fitness Center Pass - $10
- Full Usage Pass - $20
(includes access to Gym, Fitness Center, Rock Climbing Room and Resistant Pools)
SAC Information Desk
Phone: 800-456-8675, 1474
Monday – Thursday 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday 6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sunday 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Monday - 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
(Climbing Orientation Hours)
Tuesday - 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. (Open Climb)
Wednesday - 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. (Open Climb)
Thursday - 4 p.m.- 7 p.m. (Open Climb)
Friday - 12 p.m.- 7 p.m. (Open Climb)
Saturday - 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Open Climb)
*The Canyon will be closed when the Student Activity Center is closed for holidays.
Southwestern Michigan College’s SAC is THE place to be and be seen on our Dowagiac campus. And, the best part, as a student all activities are FREE!
The SAC also has:
- Three resistance pools
- Fitness Center
- An event theatre with a theater-size screen
- A gaming room complete with consoles and the latest games
- Pool, ping pong, and foosball tables
- Zollar Café and student lounge with large screen TV
- An outdoor patio
- WiFi access
- Racquetball courts
- Fitness classes, such as yoga, Body Pump, Zumba, and more!