FAFSA Completion Workshops
March 27, 2024
Additional Dates: January 25, 2024
Fred L. Mathews Library, Dowagiac Campus
SMC financial aid experts will answer all your FAFSA questions and help you complete this federal application. Whether you plan on attending SMC or another school, we're here to help!
You'll need to bring:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other money-earned records. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).