Saturday, February 18
9 a.m.-11 a.m.
In the Barbara Wood Building on the Dowagiac campus
Come to Financial Aid Day for free, one-on-one help filing the FAFSA and information about financial aid resources, statewide services, admission requirements and more.
To complete the FAFSA, you’ll need to bring:
If you are under 23 and a dependent, you will also need to bring your parent’s information for all the items listed below. If you are married, you will need to provide your spouse’s information as well.
- Your Social Security Number
- Your driver’s license
- Your alien registration card (if applicable)
- Your 2015 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your 2015 W-2 forms or other records of money earned
- Your 2015 untaxed income records(Social Security, child support, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare, veterans benefits, etc.)
- Your 2015 bank statements
- Your 2015 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
It is highly advised that the student and one parent obtain a FSA ID before attending this event. Go to fsaid.ed.gov to get yours, and don’t forget to bring it with you to the event!
Questions? Call 800-456-8675, ext. 1499.