College starts soon...are you ready?
Come to SMC on a Freshman Friday to get acquainted with campus, learn how to stay on top of important deadlines and get involved in campus life and familiarize yourself with campus services before diving into classes.
Special presentations will give you a brief introduction to life as a Roadrunner. Afterward you can stroll campus to find your classrooms, take care of any remaining business and meet the staff that will be working with you during your time as a student. It all starts at 9:30 in the theatre in the Dale A. Lyons Building.
Things to do at Freshman Friday
- Take placement tests
- Register for Fall 2015 classes
- Get student I.D.
- Get copy of student schedule
- Reset SMC Wired password (if it’s not working for any reason)
- Find where classrooms are located
- Check on Financial Aid
- Buy books (If you plan to use financial aid to buy books, funds will not be available until two weeks prior to the start of the semester)
Theatre in the Dale A. Lyons Building
Student Service Center
Phone: 800-456-8675, ext. 1499