An Enrollment Verification Certificate is an official document located on the My SMC Space tab in SMC Wired with the following services :
- Print enrollment verification certificates for organizations requiring proof of enrollment
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to lenders
- View student enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request
Obtaining an Enrollment Verification Certificate:
- For students: To print an official enrollment verification form, login to SMC Wired and click on the My Resources tab. A link to the Student Enrollment Verification can be accessed through Records under Category Navigation.
- For companies: Southwestern Michigan College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. There is a nominal charge for this service.