The first 100 eligible Indiana students who enroll full-time in Fall 2018 classes at SMC will receive the Indiana Merit Award, a renewable $500* scholarship that allows Indiana students to pay SMC’s in-state tuition.
- Indiana resident
- Spring 2018 high school graduate
- 2.5 or higher GPA
Complete the SMC Admission process, which includes:
- Applying for admission to SMC
- Sending us your transcripts and test scores
- Taking placement tests, if necessary
- Enroll in 12+ credit hours for the Fall 2018 semester
The Indiana Merit Award is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
*$500 per year awarded as $250 each Fall and Spring semester. Renewable for up to 4 semesters.