Members must be 16 years of age.
Current students are free.
- Gym and Fitness Center Pass - $10
- Full Usage Pass - $20
(includes access to Gym, Fitness Center, Rock Climbing Room and Resistance Pools)
The fitness center reserves the right to refuse service to those involved as perpetrators in any incident (on or off campus) that, due to the nature of the alleged behavior, cause a potential for the disruption of college activities or the possibility of risk to the safety and/or welfare of specific individuals, the property owned by SMC or to the general college community.
Southwestern Michigan College’s SAC is THE place to be and be seen on our Dowagiac campus. And, the best part, as a student all activities are FREE!
The SAC also has:
- Three resistance pools
- Fitness Center
- An event theatre with a theater-size screen
- A gaming room complete with consoles and the latest games
- Pool, ping pong, and foosball tables
- Zollar Café and student lounge with large screen TV
- An outdoor patio
- WiFi access
- Racquetball courts
- Fitness classes, such as yoga, Body Pump, Zumba, and more!